Updated May 23, 2019
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide to Me
I collect information you provide directly to me. For example, I collect information when you participate in any interactive features of my services, fill out a form, request customer support, provide any contact or identifying information, or otherwise communicate with me. The types of information I may collect include your name, email address, postal address, credit card information, and other contact or identifying-information you choose to provide.
Information I Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use my services, I automatically gather information about you, including:
- Log Information: I record information about your use of my services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to my services.
- Device Information: I collect information about the computer you use to access my services, including the hardware model, and operating system and version.
- Location Information: I may gather information about the location of your device each time you access or use one of my mobile applications or otherwise consent to the collection of this information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: I use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer.
- Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in your device memory that helps me to improve my services and your experience, see which areas and features of my services are popular and count visits. I may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in my services or emails and to track count visits or understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
- For more details about how I collect information, including details about cookies and how to disable them, please see “Your Information Choices” below.
Information I Collect from Other Sources
To provide you with access to the Service, or to provide you with better service in general, I may combine information obtained from other sources (for example, a third-party service whose application you have authorized or used to sign in) and combine that with information I collect through my services.
USE OF INFORMATION
I use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve my services;
- Provide services you request, process transactions, and to send you related information;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests to provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about news and information related to my service;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities about my services; and
- Personalize and improve my services.
By accessing and using my services, you consent to the processing and transfer of your information in and to the United States and other countries.
Sharing of Information
I may share personal information about you as follows:
- With third party vendors and other service providers who need access to your information to carry out work on my behalf;
- If I believe disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request;
- In connection with any merger or acquisition of all or a portion of my business to another company; and
I may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
I take reasonable measures to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES
When you first launch any of my mobile applications that collect location information, you will be asked to consent to the application’s collection of this information. If you initially consent to my collection of location information, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile device. If you do so, my mobile applications, or certain features thereof, will no longer function. You may also stop my collection of location information by following the standard uninstall process to remove all my mobile applications from your device.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you decide to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of my services.
You may opt out of receiving any promotional emails from me by following the instructions in those emails. If you were to opt-out, I might still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or my ongoing business relations.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please contact me. However, note that under the law, services such as ours that permit California residents to opt in to, or opt out of, this type of sharing are not required to provide such information upon receiving a request, but rather may respond by notifying the user of his or her right to prevent the disclosure. You may contact me to opt out of having information about you shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes.